So, now to think about June and what I want to accomplish this month.
Stitching Goals for June:
- Finish "duckie" band on Egypt Garden
- Stitch 10 hours on Nativity Story Table Runner
- Start stitching Snow Queen's Slipper
- Post final sign-ups for the Chatelaine Smalls Exchange, assign partners, etc.
- Mail my own entry for the Chatelaine Exchange
- Take Hanging Gardens to the framer
- Make hotel reservations for the Houston Quilt Festival
Non-stitching goals for June:
- Stick with eating plan - lose 6 pounds
- Exercise at least 16 days
- Do the Body Pump class every Thursday
- Buy some shorts that fit
- Bite the bullet and buy a new bathing suit (UGH!)
- Buy some new summer shoes
- Let go of guilt over spending money on items 4.-6.
All do-able goals. We'll see how it goes.