Stitching Goals for July
Non-stitching Goals for July
- Stick to eating plan - lose 4 pounds (I said it would be a tough month)YES - officially lost 5.5 lbs for a total of 35 lost to date!
- Exercise at least 14 days, including 3 body pump classes.YEP - lost track of exact number but roughly 19 days and five body pump classes
- Order new sofa. Yes, current delivery date is 8/31, but I'm not holding my breath.
- Attend ADFP meeting for professional development. Meeting post-poned until August, but unfortunately, I will be unable to attend on the rescheduled date.
- Determine CPE requirements for the remainder of year and decide which classes to take. NOPE. Really need to do this.
- Update professional profile and begin to develop marketing plan.NOPE. Total fail.
Yeah, so July was only so-so. Eh. Whatever. In the words of one of my favorite heroines, Scarlett O'Hara, "Tomorrow is another day!" You can stop laughing at/with me.
So what will happen in August? With the start of Diva's volleyball season and Perfectionist Child's football cheering season, who knows! But, in my perfect dream world, here's what I hope will happen:
August Stitching Goals
- Finish current page on NSTR. Probably about 20 hours.
- Stitch one of the over-one bugs on Elizabethan Sweete Bag.
- Stitch 10 hours on MTM
- Finish THE SLIPPER (really, somebody hold a gun to my head and make me, PLEASE!)
August Non-stitching Goals
- Stick to eating plan -lose 5 pounds. Will be tough as I am getting closer to my goal which means slower progress.
- Exercise at least 22 days (see #1 above).
- Map out CPE requirements for the rest of the year.
- Update professional profile and begin to develop marketing plan.
- Figure out new daily/weekly routine now that kids are back to school.
Sorry the formatting for this post is not consistent. Blogger apparently does not like me today and will not let me make the formatting uniform.
So we'll see how it goes. In other life notes: I had Diva's entire volleyball team, varsity and JV (21 teenage girls) spend the night at our house last weekend. I lived and my house is still standing. Judging by the shrieks and giggles into the wee hours, I'm reasonably certain a good time was had by all. Everybody wins. :-D I did have to send DH out for a long bike ride the next morning as he was suffering from estrogen overload. Perfectionist Child had, and lived through her cheerleading initiation (involving much humiliation in front of the football team). I hated it for her, but she took it pretty good-naturedly. Today is/was PC's first day of high school. She was a nervous wreck this morning despite (or maybe because of) the cute boy who hugged her at book day yesterday telling her he hoped she'd hang out with him today. Diva was jealous. Diva still has the boyfriend and the boyfriend-drama. I'm gonna be shocked if he lasts through half of volleyball season. And that's really all I have to say about that!